A Midwest Filter exclusive, the bulk loader offers an economical solution for many end-of-line filtration, liquid bulk loading, and in-plant packaging applications. Available in 304 stainless steel, this unique final filter is used to remove trace contaminants at the end of your process stream.
The bulk loader consists of a high pressure (50 PSI Δ) restrainer basket, 2″ and 3″ NPT lid, quick release clamp and compatible gasket. It accepts standard size 1 or 2 filter bags.
- Excellent final filter for use on bulk transport or other high volume filling and loading operations.
- Can be used in place of tie-on bags which may rupture or slip off under pressure.
- All particulate is trapped inside the filter bag.
- Bag change-over can be done in a matter of seconds.
- Entire filter is constructed of 304 stainless steel.
- Quick disconnect fittings are available for fast installation and removal.
- Uses standard off-the-shelf FSI Polyloc® filter bags in a wide range of materials and micron ratings.
- Single O-ring gasket seal in Buna, Viton, or Teflon.
Not suitable for some flammable product applications. Consult our technical department concerning your application.